inspiring new fabric

Friday, October 8, 2010

Design On The Streets


With a nod to the blog, "The Sartorialist," I begin a new inspiration for this design blog: "On the Street." Check out The Sartorialist, I think you'll love it too, and hopefully be inspired. I have to add, however, that great design, beauty, color, etc...is not limited to the streets of London and/or Paris. Great design knows no boundaries! You can actually find it right here on the streets of the Twin Cities! I will post what I find, and I would love your comments. I was alerted to this woman by my friend and fellow designer, Holly, who also showed me "The Sartorialist," so, many thanks Holly. I will be out and about this afternoon, so stay tuned for the great design I find in Bloomington, Burnsville, and Apple Valley. I will be checking in for your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment